Friday, October 24, 2014

Tea Party Fun - Superhero Julia

Every so often Julia (7) prepares a special tea party for the family. In preparation for a tea party this afternoon she cut up apples, prepared some carrot stick, made some lemonade, and got one Oreo cookie for each person. She then set the table and called us all in. When we arrived at the table a special personalized note was set at each of our places. The one she wrote to me said "Dear Dad - I hope you have a good and special day. Love Julia". Others said "Dear Mom - You are the kindest mom on earth.", "Dear Ethan - You are so good at sharing.", "Dear Christian - You are so kind, I hope you like the tea party.", "Dear Elliott - I love you! You are young, but nice.". We all felt very loved and excited for the tea party after reading our notes.

Julia is my superhero today for sharing her kind messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment