Friday, October 24, 2014

Giving Up His Seat - Superhero Ethan

My uncle and aunt were over visiting again today. After a wonderful breakfast of pumpkin pancakes that Rebecca prepared, we decided to head out and see a few sites in the Anchorage area. The first stop was Potter's Marsh. Julia and Ethan had asked if they could ride with my uncle and aunt and so we said okay. Their jeep only had two extra seat belts so, Christian, Elliott, and Agnes were stuck with us. After a fun, but cold walk around the marsh, we decided to go see the waterfall and view at the McHugh Creek Park. This time we traded and Christian and Elliott were in the jeep with them, while Ethan and Julia were back with us. Then it was time to head home. Julia, Ethan, and Christian all wanted to ride in the jeep again and each had convincing arguments for why they should get a second turn. Unable to decide, I told them all that they would have to ride in our car. Right after I said that, Ethan (6) spoke up and said he would ride with us so Julia and Christian could ride with my aunt and uncle.

Ethan is my superhero for giving up his seat for his siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment