Saturday, October 18, 2014

Getting Ready for Rebecca - Superhero Elliott

We spent a lot of time today getting ready for Rebecca and Agnes to come home. Luckily they weren't scheduled to arrive until 9:30 PM, so we had all day to clean up the messes we had been making all week. I had the kids help me with a couple small jobs and help pick up their own things, but I just planned on tackling jobs like the kitchen, laundry, vacuuming, and the bathroom on my own. While I worked I set up blocks and Legos to keep them occupied. Periodically throughout the day Elliott (2) would approach me and ask how he could help. Although having a 2 year old help wash the windows is never very productive, I was happy to have the company.

Elliott is my superhero today for helping me clean up the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment