Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stuffed Animal Delivery - Superhero Ethan

Each of the kids has one main stuffed animal that they have had since they were born. Julia has a bear, Ethan an elephant, Christian a monkey, Elliott a llama, and Agnes a sheep. There relationships with their stuffed animals have all been a little different. Julia loves stuffed animals and has 10 or so in here room or on her bed at any given time. Ethan slept with his when he was younger, but I haven't seen it around much lately. Christian likes to put capes on his and pretend it is a superhero. And Elliott never really used his all that much.

About an hour after I put the kids to bed this evening I heard Christian start to holler. I ran in there and he had gotten his arm stuck in between two bars of his bunkbed. After helping him get free I tucked him back in. Just as I was saying good night, Ethan (6) came running in. He had Christian's monkey in his hand and he thought Christian might need it based on his screams.

Today, Ethan is my superhero for bringing Christian his stuffed animal.

1 comment: