Monday, October 13, 2014

Sharing Sandwiches - Superhero Elliott

I know Rebecca has a whole food system worked out with the kids, but I forgot to ask her the exact times on it all. Christian and Elliott were busy playing this morning and I was trying to do a little work from home, so I ended up missing the morning snacks. When I finally realized what I had done, it was already 12:15 - which I think is a whole hour after Christian and Elliott usually eat lunch. I am sure they were both starved.

We ended up doing tuna fish sandwiches at Christian's request. I made one for myself and one for Elliott and Christian to share. While I was making them on the counter, I asked Christian and Elliott to get in their seats. I first brought over Elliott's (2) half, cut into two pieces. I guess he didn't see that I had more that I hadn't brought over yet, because as soon as I turned around he held up one of his pieces and said "Christian, do you want one?"

Elliott is my superhero today for offering part of his sandwich to his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment