Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Shadow Helper - Superhero Christian

Of all of our children, Christian (4) is definitely the most independent. He likes playing games with his siblings and telling us all about who he is pretending to be or his Lego creations, but he seems to be just as happy playing by himself. Often when it is time for chores, he likes to sneak off somewhere and play his own games. However, today, as I was cleaning up, he followed me around helping out with lots of the things I was working on. He helped take care of the garbage, vacuum, set the table, get pajamas for his younger siblings, and do some general pick up. I didn't ask him to do any of it, he just saw me working and started helping out.

Christian is my superhero today for helping me with jobs around the house.




No comments:

Post a Comment