Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tiny Bite - Superhero Ethan

I usually skip lunch while I am at work, so I often come home hungry. Today I grabbed a few chocolates from the kids' Halloween stash. I thought I was eating it sneakily, but Ethan (6) caught me putting a Kit-Kat in my mouth. He then asked for a bite. I know Rebecca doesn't like them to snack on candy, so I tried to think fast. I told Ethan that I was having the candy because I didn't get the after school snack that they were all having. But then I felt bad (after all it is their candy) and Rebecca wasn't around, so I offered him the last bite. As I held it out to him, he leaned forward and took the tiniest little bite possible. I told him that he could have it all, but he said he didn't want any more. I asked him why, thinking maybe he didn't end up liking it. He said it was mine so he didn't want to eat it. I told him he could have it again, but he said no, he wanted me to have it since I didn't get the after school snack.

Ethan is my superhero today for letting me have the candy that I stole from him.


No comments:

Post a Comment