Saturday, November 8, 2014

Opening the Door - Superhero Christian

Once a year the children in church do the entire main meeting. Each child usually does a small speaking part and then they all sing lots of songs. I think it is everyone's favorite meeting of the year. Today we had a practice and so I took Julia, Ethan, and Christian, and Rebecca stayed home with Elliott and Agnes. We were running a little late and so when we pulled up I sent the children in while I closed all the doors and locked up the car. When I walked up to the building a few moments later, Christian (4) was still standing there, holding the door open for me. I realized that he does that a lot and sometimes I don't recognize it.

Christian is my superhero today for holding the door open.



No comments:

Post a Comment