Friday, November 7, 2014

Reading Helper - Superhero Christian

When I finished my shower this morning, I came out to find the three boys on the couches reading. Ethan has been getting into harder chapter books and has been reading one about a series of shark attacks over a summer that he hasn't been able to put down. It is a non-fiction book told as a story, so I have been really surprised that he likes it so much. Up until this point all of the books he has been reading have been about fictionalized characters like Ricky Ricotta or Melvin Beterman. Christian likes Lego books, Ninjago, Star Wars, and anything superhero. This morning I caught him reading to Elliott and even though Elliott was bumping him and crowding him on the couch, he kept sharing.

Christian is my superhero today for reading to his brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment