Saturday, November 22, 2014

Peek-a-boo - Superhero Christian

I was playing with Agnes on my lap today and I thought we were having a lot of fun, but when Rebecca walked by Agnes immediately started sobbing. I was trying to calm her back down when Christian came up close to us and started making some noises. I was about to ask him to give us a little space so I could help Agnes calm down, when I realized that he was trying to calm her down too. He gave her some kisses and started doing some peek-a-boos. He then started acting really silly and knocking himself in the head and falling over. Agnes kept crying, but I thought it was really funny and cute. I am guessing he got that from the scene in Monster's Inc. where Sully and Mike are trying to cheer up Boo.

Christian (4) is my superhero today for trying to help Agnes be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment