Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Picture Request - Superhero Ethan

My mom recently sent a birthday package for Julia and Agnes. In it, she also included a bunch of old photos from when I was younger. In one of the pictures I had on a blue Spiderman sweatshirt and I looked about Ethan's age. This particular picture was also in a small frame. As soon as Ethan saw it he asked if he could have it. I said sure, thinking that he thought the frame was cool. Later that night when I checked on him in bed I found him laying there with the picture in his hands. When he saw me he thanked me for giving him the picture. He then told me that although he wanted to keep the same picture in the frame, he was wondering if we could take a picture of me and him together and also put it in the frame in front of the old one.

Ethan is my superhero today for prizing my picture and also wanting one of us together to keep.


No comments:

Post a Comment