Sunday, August 28, 2016

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - Superhero Elliott

Every Sunday at the end of church, my children run down the halls (despite our repeated counsel to walk in church) to get candy from the bishop's office. The bishop allows them to get two treats. Usually it includes things like hi-chews and taffy; however, this Sunday they were coming out with mini-snickers and mini-M&Ms. As soon as Elliott saw me he told me to close my eyes. While they were closed he placed one of his treats (a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup) in my pocket. He knows that those are my favorite and so he got one of his candies specifically for me. When I pulled it out of my pocket and said thank you he jumped up and down because he was so happy. Elliott is my superhero today for his selfless sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment