Saturday, November 29, 2014

Concerned Girl - Superhero Agnes

When we go out and do our shopping trips as a family there are usually a couple stores that just Rebecca or I will run in to for a quick browse or to pick just an item or two. When I run in, I almost always come back to a car of laughing or singing or some other merriment. When Rebecca runs in, Agnes immediately starts crying and I spend the time trying to soothe her and am counting down the seconds until she comes back (at which point Agnes quickly settles back down).

Today as we were shopping I dropped Rebecca off to get her hair cut (it looks spectacular if you were wondering), while I took the rest of the kids to the store to start on the groceries. When she stepped out of the car Agnes started her usual cry. But then I put the car in gear and started driving and she took it to another level. She was so panicked at the idea of leaving mom that her usual protest was not adequate and she screamed like I have never heard her scream before. Luckily she wore herself out by the time we parked the car and she ended up doing really well on the rest of the trip.

Agnes (1) is my superhero today for loving Rebecca so much, but also for settling down in time for me to take her in the store.

It may not work, but I have tried to include a video of her crawling, a talent she has recently picked up.






No comments:

Post a Comment