Monday, November 24, 2014

Friendly Gal - Superhero Agnes

Rebecca had a Thanksgiving get together with some friends in the area who have children the same age as ours. She reported to me that Agnes did a great job at the party - She didn't fuss at all when some of the other moms or even some of the other kids wanted to hold her, she played well with the other little kids that were also her age, and she had plenty of big smiles to share. One of the other moms had watched Agnes the other day while Rebecca was at the dentist and I was teaching a class. The other mom told Rebecca that Agnes had gotten into crawling position, and when her daughter (about 5 months older than Agnes) saw it, she went over to hop on and get a horsey ride. The mom made sure to report that she intervened prior to her daughter hopping on. When I heard the story I remember that I caught Chrisitan and Elliott gently sitting on Agnes earlier that day. She is definitely a tough girl and I don't think she would have minded if the other girl had done some rough and tumble play with her.

Agnes is my superhero today for playing well at the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment