Monday, September 15, 2014

Daddy Daughter Outing - Superhero Agnes

I had a minor crisis today. In the middle of working on a few research projects from home my jump drive stopped working. I couldn't figure out what happened (maybe it was the multiple times of forgetting it in my jeans and having it go through the wash or the years of ignoring the eject warning or the mud that would get caked on it when I would ride my bike to work in the rain). Whatever the reason, it stopped working today. I knew I backed it up on my work computer about a month ago and so no tears were shed, but I still hated to lose a month of work. I was anxious to get to my office to get the back up files, but I didn't want to leave Rebecca home alone to help Julia and Ethan with their homework, hold Agnes (she was a little fussy), and prepare dinner. So I decided to bring Agnes along with me.

Agnes (10 months) was the perfect companion. She was perfectly quite and occupied herself while I downloaded the files I needed, she went along happily as I ran a few other errands, she looked really cute wearing a "Daddy is my hero shirt," and she gave me lots of smiles.

Agnes is my superhero today for keeping me company on my outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment